As I slowly ease my way back into the world of blogging I thought it would be fun to do make-up tag! I did this tag a couple of years ago and you can view that video here if you want to see how my answers have changed over the years!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item at the moment would have to be my latest mascara, the Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara which I picked up on sale for $5.00 last week.
The most expensive item in my collection has to be the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. Well that or my YSL lipsticks, pricey but so worth it in my opinion!
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. This product makes me a little batty and I will soon be posting a review which explains why.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
St. Ives Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash. This stuff smells amazing and really wakes me up in the morning. I also love the smell of all my YSL products – lipstick and mascara.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Lately it’s been foundation and BB creams, really anything that provides you with a solid coverage/foundation on your face. I just couldn’t be bothered with it these days and it’s also providing my skin with a nice little break.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Lipstick. Really any red/pink tone. I think it helps awake the look of your face and I also love seeing that lip print on my morning coffee. Am I the only one who actually like that?
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
A solid defined jaw line. Don’t know why but a pronounced jaw line just does it for me.
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Chanel Lumiour Foundation. I have only heard amazing things about this product and would love to try it out for myself!