I received two ImPRESS Manicure kits from Influenster to review this week.
Keep reading to find out my opinion on the ImPress Manicure from Broadway Nails.
- They are ridiculously easy to apply.
- Length size is perfect so you don’t have to waste time filing them down. The ones I received go just past your finger tips but I have learnt from Broadway Nails that they do sell longer ones.
- Great colour and nail art selection to choose from.
- Not enough size variations. I personally don’t think I have overly large nails and they didn’t have a nail size wide enough for my thumbs!
- Not suitable for people who have grown their nails past their finger tips. Since I’ve been trying to grow my nails (they are finally past my finger tips!) I didn’t want to cut them down and the ImPress Nails looked funny over top of my longer nails, so I was only able to try them on my pinkies and one ring finger because those nails had sadly broken and aren’t as long as my other nails at the moment. Thankfully I had a nail polish shade that was very similar to one of the kits I got!
- They come off incredibly easy! I wore them to work where I just sit at a computer typing away and then enjoyed a relaxed evening at home making meals for the week and within 24 hours the nails started to lift and then fell off.
These are great if you are in a rush to get out of the house for an event and don’t have time to paint your nails. If you are looking for a long term press on nail I suggest looking else where or forking over the money for a professional set of nails that will last you for a longer period of time.
Have you tried the ImPress Manicure from Broadway Nails? If so what do you think of them?
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.