With some many beauty products out there today it’s almost impossible to decided what to try first. This year I’ve decided to come up with a semi plan of attack for my beauty product obsession by creating a list of the top 5 items that I want to try in 2014! Below are the beauty products that I am currently drooling over and hope to add to my collection in 2014.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I’m a huge fan of filling in brows and it seems extremely silly to me that as much as I love brows I haven’t tried anything from the queen of eye brows line, Anastasia!
2. NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder. It claims that it’s a weightless, translucent powder for all skintones that creates a soft matte finish that looks luminous in any light. Sounds amazing, I’m sold.
3. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30. I’m a huge fan of wearing tinted moisturizers and prefer using it the over foundation so I’m always on the hunt to find the best formula. This one seems to have received great reviews and it’s made by one of my favourite makeup companies, NARS!
4. YVES Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture. Every time I walk into Sephora I rush to the YSL section and drool over their lip collection. Now that I’ve acquired a few of their lipsticks I’m ready to venture into their lip glosses/stains.
5. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. I feel as though I’ve only heard amazing reviews about this product for years now, and since I have started picking up a few higher end beauty products here and there last year I’m excited to dive deeper by adding a few pieces from the Chanel line. Do you think this would be a good place to start with Chanel or should I first try some of their lip products?
What beauty products do you want to try this year?