I was scrolling through Lauren Conrad’s blog and became inspired to write my own thankful post after reading hers. We may have already celebrated Thanksgiving here in Canada but lets be honest, there is never a bad time to be thankful!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers.
1. Friends & Family. These people have been with me through so much and have supported and loved me as I make my way through this topsy turvy world of ours.
2. Yoga. It’s amazing and as cheesy as it may sound it really has helped me – mind, body and spirit.
3. Snow. Some people might think that I’ve lost my mind for adding snow but I love snow! It creates beautiful settings and can look like a magical wonderland. It also means that I can cuddle inside by the fireplace with hot chocolate and a great book, grab my snowboard and a few friends and go to the mountains, or go skating. It’s a wonderful time when it snows.
4. Red lipstick. I’m thankful for the day that I decided to pick up my very first red lipstick because I absolutely love this colour of lipstick, especially during the winter and holiday months! It’s so elegant and can really bring an outfit together.
5. Lights. Bright glowing lights make me so happy, and I love all the light shows that take place over the Christmas season!
What are you thankful for?