Do you even find that the short weeks just seem to drag out forever! Maybe it’s just me but I feel as though you some how have to figure out how to fit a regular 5 day work week into only four days, which means you have more to do and no time to get it done, especially if you are feeling drained from the long weekend adventures. *Sigh* Thankfully the glorious Friday has round around again and it’s time for some fun.
Check Out These Links:
- 18 things everyone should start making time for again. Great post with so many ideas. I will definitely try and incorporate a few into my daily, weekly routine.
- Lily Allen video – She is amazing and you can watch her video here.
- Niki from Love Niki has started an awesome blog link up. The latest link up was to put together a Thanksgiving OOTD and you can take a look at Niki’s as well as other bloggers who participated by clicking here.
- My cozy soft sweater from Wild Fox. If it were acceptable to wear something every darn day I would want to wear this sweater!
- Soap & Glory Scrub of your Life. I use this scrub on a regular basis and ran out of it about 2 or 3 weeks ago and kept forgetting to pick a new bottle up every time I was out and about. Needless to say my skin has become slightly icky – I can feel little tiny bumps on my T zone. This is not normal for me so I picked up another bottle of this amazing scrub and have scrubbing my face in the hopes it will erase these pesky little bumps.
- “I love dresses because they’re so lazy and require such little effort yet when you wear them people think you actually attempted to look nice.” – @SpoiledMichelle I laughed so hard when I read this because I have a good friend who this fits this saying perfectly and it’s completely true. It is sometimes way easier to just put on a dress and walk out the door than put together bottoms, top and accessories.