Winter has officially set in my home town, and there is just something about red lips that just screams winter to me – I absolutely adore red lips during the winter months. With a fresh coat of snow outside I pulled out all my red lipsticks and created this makeup look around one of my favourite reds, Rebel from MAC.
- I applied Urban Decays Primer Potion over my lid then applied MAC’s Naked Lunch over my lid.
- I took MAC Sable and blended it from the outer corner inwards.
- I then used MAC’s Antiqued in the crease to define it and used MAC’s Phloof! as my brow bone highlight.
- To give a little glimmer and shine to my lash line I applied a thick line of MAC’s Deliciously Rich Fluidline and then applied a thin line of MAC’s Black Track Fluidine over top.
- Curled my lashes and applied a thick coat of Benefits Bad Gal Lash mascara.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
- MAC Select Cover UP
- MAC Embark Eyeshadow for my brows
- NARS Laguna Bronzer for contouring
- MAC Plum Foolery Blush
- MAC Soft & Gentle Mineral Skin Finish to highlight my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Pencil in shade 061 Wine
- MAC Rebel Lipstick