It’s the last Friday of the month, how crazy is that!? It also happens to be my birthday celebration weekend (birthday was yesterday) and it was full of love, family and friends – I’m one lucky gal. 🙂
~ On the 20th my family and I welcomed a beautiful new addition to our family – my sister had a pretty little baby girl. If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen a few photos of this precious little girl. ~ Being greeted at work with a warm pumpkin spice latte on my birthday ~ My sister and her family got me the most gorgeous Audrey Hepburn prints that are printed on 100 year old pages from the dictionary. They are so beautiful and I can’t wait to put them up! ~ This is going to sound a little silly but this week I was able to extend further into different yoga posses and it’s an amazing feeling! ~
Fashion & Makeup:
- Last week I picked up a new mid ring, it’s a silver point ring and it’s amazing! I think I like it better than my gold feather one because it’s a full circle ring and doesn’t have any ends that can get caught on fabric.
- Sweater tights. Oh my goodness, how did I not know about these earlier! Free People has an amazing collection of prints and I badly want to add a pair to my collection.
- Benefits Fine-one-one. I’ve had this product for awhile but this week I want to use it all the time! Maybe this is because I’ve been feeling a little rushed every morning and this is so easy to apply and blend. You can read my review of this product here.
- I still cant get enough of this haunted house reaction video!
- This colour test is really neat! You have to arrange the colours by hue and once you’ve completed that you can see your score!