This work week was a short one due to the Thanksgiving Holiday here in Canada, and for some reason I always seem to find that those shorter work weeks have a way of dragging themselves out longer than a typical 5 day work week. So lets all take a moment to appreciate the fact that Friday is finally here. Hurray, we all survived another week!
It’s been awhile since I’ve done one of my weekly round up posts so I figured it was about time for me to start doing them again. So without further adieu below are a few of favourite moments, blog posts I’ve read and items that I’ve seen, read or used this week.
Fashion & Beauty
- MAC Fluidline Eye Liner Gel in shade blacktrack. An old favourite. It’s great for applying a think line, cat eye or a heavier solid line and will stay put all day!
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. It’s getting drier here if that’s even possible and the added moisturizer in this foundation truly helps keep my skin from getting overly dry.
- Lush Rehab shampoo. I’ve really been enjoying using this product.
- J.Crew Pixie Pants. I love these pants and wish that it was acceptable to wear them every single day.
- Michael Kors checkered wallet. I’ve been in desperate need of a new wallet and I managed to get this on sale, I’m so happy with my purchase!
- Yoga Playlist – I’m always looking for new songs and playlists and this one looks amazing.
- DIY Bjork Swan Dress – I am extremely tempted to try and make this costume for Halloween.
- This year I have been trying my darnest to become more open and welcome to change, and I find it’s always nice to read or see something that gives you a little added push, especially when you’re feeling like slipping into a rut. Well yesterday I was having one of those days and I stumbled across the blog Frilly & Fancy (It’s amazing!) and read her Change post which made me smile and give me that extra motivation that I needed.
- Once I found Frilly & Fancy I of course looked around and found her Romantic Bedroom post and oh my goodness! I’m in love with her set up! I can’t get enough of this bedroom, so much so that it has me rethinking some of my bedroom plans. *Cringe* I may just have to go back to the drawing board.
- I am a firm believer in wearing outfits that make you happy and I think that it’s very sad that there are some people out there who find it necessary to judge those who are being individuals. Kandee Johnson recently wrote about this topic and I think it’s a must read – post.
Happy Friday everyone!