September has come to and end and brought my favourite month, October! Below are my favourite beauty, fashion and random items of September. It’s a rather short and sweet list because I was honestly struggling to think of products that really seemed to wow me in September.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – I stashed this palette away a few months ago because I was using it all the time and I felt as though I was neglecting my other eyeshadows. But I pulled it out again at the start of September and remember why I loved this palette so much! All the colours are simply amazing and you are able to create so many beautiful eye looks with this palette.
- NARS Laguna Bronzer – I adore this bronzer and have purchased this one on several occasions.
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst. This is such a refreshing face wash! If you would like more information on this product click here.
- Steve Madden tassel Boots – These bad boys are the newest addition to my boot collection and I’ve been getting my moneys worth because I can’t stop wearing them!
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes! This is my favourite autumn drink and I can never seem to get my hands on one of these fast enough.
- I found this quote on Pinterest “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes them meaningful.” It really hit home for me and it was able to help inspire me make a Wellness October plan. I will be posting an in depth plan of my Wellness October in the coming weeks.
I hope your October is off to an amazing start!