Last weekend I planned this weeks blog posts, but sadly I have lacked the time to put them together. If you also have a blog you will know, and hopefully understand how time consuming it is to put together a post. I am however in no way trying to brush of my current lack of posts in anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this week has been a little hectic for me and that I will be sitting myself in front of my computer and camera when necessary tonight, to put together new beauty and fashion posts.
In the meantime I thought I would share with you my recent tea haul. I do love indulging myself with a large cup of coffee whenever I can, but I’ve been trying to substitute my coffee obsession with loose leaf tea and recently went to my trusty loose leaf tea shop, David’s Tea to stock my tea cabinet with a bunch of tea from their fall collection – all of which smell so amazing. I also ordered a few teas from David’s Tea website as they were having an amazing tea sale.
What I picked up:
- Read My Lips – Black tea. it has vanilla, mint, chocolate, peppercorns and little red candy lips in it! It sounds like a ton of random flavours but trust me, it tastes so good!
- Sugar & Spice – Black tea. I don’t know how they did it, but this tea smells like fall!
- Pumpkin Chai – Black tea that is slowly becoming my favourite fall beverage. I can’t believe that I’m enjoying this tea more than my beloved pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks!
- Cocoberry – MATE tea that is coffee and berry infused. Being a huge coffee lover I was super excited to try this tea and boy, it sure didn’t disappoint! It provides that caffeine boost that I crave while tasting delicious.
- Mango Lassi – Herbal infusion tea. This tea reminds me so much of another beloved tea, Midsummer Night’s Dream and is a great treat after dinner.
- Merry Cranberry – I picked this up during David’s Tea online sale and haven’t had a chance to try it yet, but it does smell pretty darn amazing.