Farewell August and Hello September! Even though I’m sad so see August go I am thrilled that September, the month that brings fall, my favourite pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, and brings me one month closer to my birthday, is finally upon us! With that said I’m going to jump right into my August favourites.
- Real Technique brushes. I’m so happy that I was able to find this brand in Canada and I’m amazed at how well these work that I’ve started to use them more than some of my MAC and Sigma brushes! If you would like to know more of my thoughts on these brushes you can click here.
- Revlon Lash Potion Mascara. I’m still loving this mascara and just picked up my second one this week. To read my review on this mascara click here.
- NARS Super Orgasm Blush. I have really been enjoying how soft this colour is and how it looks on my tanned skin.
- J.Crew Factory Navy Necklace. When I first picked this up as I wasn’t sure if I would be able to wear with a lot of my outfits as it’s a dark colour. Well boy was I wrong, I haven’t stopped wearing it! So happy with this purchase.
- J.Crew Factory Skirt. I’ve been trying to get as much use out of this bright skirt as I can this month before fall really sets in and I will have to put it away until next summer.
- My new day planner. It fits perfectly into my purse and before the start of each month there is either a beautiful photo or quote, it’s just the cutest day book ever!
- I enjoyed a beautiful day in the mountain with my sister and besties.
- I was nominated for not just one, but two blog awards! I still can’t believe it.