I have been nominated by two lovely bloggers, Mollie from Molly’s Pretty World and Kavi from Kavichick2000 for the Versatile Blogger Award. Being nominated makes me so incredibly happy as it’s the second award that I’ve been nominated for, and that for me means that you, the readers, are enjoying my blog. Huge thanks and hugs to everyone who reads my little blog.
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Beauty By Britanie
- Blondes Love Cupcakes
- My Fair Lipstick
- Daisy Fashion
- Lady Annie
- My Faves Journal
- Oh Deer
7 Interesting Facts About Me:
- I’m really interested in horoscopes, so much so that I have a tattoo of the Scorpio (my sign) constellation on my right foot.
- I competed and rode horses in the equestrian circuits for most of my life and only stopped about 5 years ago.
- I think that Josh Whedon is absolutely amazing and that everything he writes, produces or directs is pure gold. If you are unsure of who he is, let me give you a little run down of some of work; Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, The Avengers, Cabin in the Woods, Much Ado About Nothing to just name a few and yes, I’m a huge nerd and I love it.
- I love winter sports and can’t wait to go snowboarding this season or to get on rink to play a little hockey with my nephew.
- My nails need to be painted at all time, otherwise I will chew, rip and pick at them until they are so short they hurt. It’s a rather yucky habit.
- I enjoy going to my family cabin to go shooting with my dad. I was a pretty big tomboy when I was younger and still enjoy doing some “boyish” activities.
- This year I’ve made the decision to cut out/limit the amount of meat I eat. I’m still working on finding the right balance for my health, but for the most part I have cut out all meat except fish.
Again I would like to say a very warm thank you to everyone who takes a few minutes out of their day to read my little blog and I hope that you were able to learn a little more about me through this post.