July was a month filled with great friends, new memories and lots of sunshine. Below are my favourite products, pieces and random things for the month of July.
- This will come to no surprise for those who follow my blog. I’ve been loving the Revlon Waterproof Lash Potion Mascara, and for more information on this wonderful mascara click here for my review.
- Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face And Body Self Tanner. I used this all throughout July and everyone was surprised when I told them it wasn’t a true tan! I love this product so much and I have also done a review on this product to, you can read it by clicking here.
- By far my favourite foundation this month has been the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with spf 20. I have been using this so much this month and just love the formula of this foundation – It is amazing for the summer months.
- My go to lip product has been my YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in shade number 6. The colour pay off is amazing and it also doesn’t dry out my lips, it’s a win win in my books.
- I have gone through a couple of Buffy Body Butter bars from Lush this month. It’s the best exfoliator that I have ever used, and not only does it exfoliates but it also hydrate your skin, so much so that you don’t need to apply a moisturizer once you get out of the shower. It’s simply amazing.
- My J.Crew Gold Sperrys. They are comfy enough for long walks and/or adventures and if I do say so, super stylish and on trend.
- Another piece from my favourite store J.Crew is my button up tops. Even though we have been having nice weather here, there has been a little crisp in the air (making me think fall is coming early this year) so these button ups have been great to carry around and put on when I’m feeling a little chill.
- Tart Deco by Essie. I have applied and reapplied this multiple times this month and for someone who has two shoe boxes filled with different shades it is a rather big deal to go back to the same one over and over again in a month!
- My favourite song for this month would have to be Counting Stars by One Republic. I have been a huge fan of this band for a long time and just cant get enough of this song or their new album.
I hope you all enjoyed a fabulous July and are ready for all the new adventures that August will bring.