I recently stumbled across this tag and thought it would be a great first tag to do on my blog as well I very curious yet at the same time terrified to find out the total cost of all the makeup I use on a daily basis. To do the tag all you have to do is add up the prices of all the makeup products you use on a day to basis and then most likely become extremely shocked at the grand cost.
Daily products used as of late:
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation – $44.00
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – $28.00
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Shade Medium – $30.00
- MAC Eyeshadow In Shade Embark My For Eyebrows – $15
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray – $26.00
- Urban Decay Naked2 – $50.00
- MAC Cream Colour Base In Shade Pearl – $18.50
- MAC Fluidline In Shade Blacktrack – $16.00
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Colossal Mascara -$7.00
- MAC Cremeblend Blush In Shade Florida – $21.00
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish In Shade Soft & Gentle – $30.00
- NARS Laguna Bronzer – $36.00
- YSL Rouge Volute Shine – $34.00
The grand total = $355.50
This makes me cringe and I am shocked. A little part of me wishes that I never added them up because if this is just the total of the product I use on a day to day basis it scares the heck out of me to think about how much my entire makeup collection is worth. Yikes! Thank goodness nobody has come up with a more horrendous tag like, “how much is your makeup collection worth”. I most definitely do not want to know that total.
If this sounds like a tag you would want to do or maybe have already done it leave me a link to your blog as I would love it see it!
Thanks for stopping by, I am now going to go and recover from complete shock.